Tags: George Ellis president of Terex Construction
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations. Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions. Robbins has been with Terex for five years and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views