Tags: George Family Trust
Last week, commissioners in Bourbon County, Kansas, postponed the county’s scheduled rock blasting at George Quarry, a property owned by the George Family Trust, Fort Scott Tribune reported. The county originally scheduled the rock blasting to take place in the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029272 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views