Tags: George Taylor director of Cat’s on-highway truck group
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views