Tags: George W. Bryant Core Sands
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) has presented 14 companies and 33 mining operations with its safety recognition awards. IMA-NA Chairman David Brown and IMA-NA President Mark Ellis presented the awards at the IMA-NA’s Spring Meeting. IMA-NA runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register367 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views