Tags: Georgia and Tennessee quarries
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. as follows: Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; Short-term IDR at 'F2'; Senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB;' Revolving bank credit facility at 'BBB;' Commercial Paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is stable. The ratings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views