Tags: Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has initiated bids for major transportation improvement projects all across the state, with the agency awarding $73.7 million in new work, including significant, multi-million-dollar projects in Gordon, Hall, Fulton, and Dougherty counties. In all, the ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has awarded $7 million to Georgia and Washington D.C. to continue work on the Southeast High-Speed Rail Corridor linking Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C. to Washington, D.C., according to the U.S. Department ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views