Tags: Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has initiated bids for major transportation improvement projects all across the state, with the agency awarding $73.7 million in new work, including significant, multi-million-dollar projects in Gordon, Hall, Fulton, and Dougherty counties. In all, the ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has awarded $7 million to Georgia and Washington D.C. to continue work on the Southeast High-Speed Rail Corridor linking Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C. to Washington, D.C., according to the U.S. Department ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views