Tags: Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has initiated bids for major transportation improvement projects all across the state, with the agency awarding $73.7 million in new work, including significant, multi-million-dollar projects in Gordon, Hall, Fulton, and Dougherty counties. In all, the ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has awarded $7 million to Georgia and Washington D.C. to continue work on the Southeast High-Speed Rail Corridor linking Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C. to Washington, D.C., according to the U.S. Department ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs188 Views