Tags: Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety377 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013184 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views