More than 2,100 people from 45 countries registered to bid at a multi-million dollar public unreserved auction conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sept. 22. Ritchie Bros. set new company records for the most registered bidders and most ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania484 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC472 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views