More than 2,100 people from 45 countries registered to bid at a multi-million dollar public unreserved auction conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sept. 22. Ritchie Bros. set new company records for the most registered bidders and most ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views