Tags: GeorigaTerex Roadbuilding
The demand for TIGER II funding has overwhelmed its $600 million the U.S. Department of Transportation can award for infrastructure projects ranging from highways and bridges to transit and ports. Nearly 1,000 construction grant applications were filed for more than $19 ...
The No. 31 Caterpillar, car driven by Jeff Burton, will sport a special CatUsed paint scheme during the upcoming race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The new paint job supports the first Cat used equipment sale held in conjunction with a ...
Terex Roadbuilding named Graeme Heppenstall as the new Western region district manager. Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines. With ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views