Tags: GeorigaTerex Roadbuilding
The demand for TIGER II funding has overwhelmed its $600 million the U.S. Department of Transportation can award for infrastructure projects ranging from highways and bridges to transit and ports. Nearly 1,000 construction grant applications were filed for more than $19 ...
The No. 31 Caterpillar, car driven by Jeff Burton, will sport a special CatUsed paint scheme during the upcoming race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The new paint job supports the first Cat used equipment sale held in conjunction with a ...
Terex Roadbuilding named Graeme Heppenstall as the new Western region district manager. Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines. With ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher510 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident328 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views