Tags: GeorigaTerex Roadbuilding
The demand for TIGER II funding has overwhelmed its $600 million the U.S. Department of Transportation can award for infrastructure projects ranging from highways and bridges to transit and ports. Nearly 1,000 construction grant applications were filed for more than $19 ...
The No. 31 Caterpillar, car driven by Jeff Burton, will sport a special CatUsed paint scheme during the upcoming race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The new paint job supports the first Cat used equipment sale held in conjunction with a ...
Terex Roadbuilding named Graeme Heppenstall as the new Western region district manager. Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines. With ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year497 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries336 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan292 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs190 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views