Tags: GeorigaTerex Roadbuilding
The demand for TIGER II funding has overwhelmed its $600 million the U.S. Department of Transportation can award for infrastructure projects ranging from highways and bridges to transit and ports. Nearly 1,000 construction grant applications were filed for more than $19 ...
The No. 31 Caterpillar, car driven by Jeff Burton, will sport a special CatUsed paint scheme during the upcoming race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The new paint job supports the first Cat used equipment sale held in conjunction with a ...
Terex Roadbuilding named Graeme Heppenstall as the new Western region district manager. Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines. With ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views