Tags: Gerald Nicely
The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) will not build the Knoxville Parkway Project, also known as State Route 475 and the Orange Route, TDOT Commissioner Gerald Nicely confirms. Nicely cited recent traffic studies and cost as reasons for the decision to select a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers339 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America229 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views