Tags: Gerald Nicely
The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) will not build the Knoxville Parkway Project, also known as State Route 475 and the Orange Route, TDOT Commissioner Gerald Nicely confirms. Nicely cited recent traffic studies and cost as reasons for the decision to select a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013194 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views