Tags: German engineer Nikolaus Otto
It may be hard to believe, but the beloved gasoline engine that powers more than 200 million cars across America every day didn't get its status because it's the most efficient engine. Diesel engines can be more than twice as efficient, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years674 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze125 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013123 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views