The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has decided to not hear a decade-long case regarding the Lower Milford township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.’s quarry proposal, The Morning Call reports. Geryville Materials wants to operate an approximately 85-acre quarry on ...
The Lower Milford township board of supervisors has decided to go to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court after State Commonwealth Court judges last month overturned the township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.'s quarry proposal, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views