The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has decided to not hear a decade-long case regarding the Lower Milford township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.’s quarry proposal, The Morning Call reports. Geryville Materials wants to operate an approximately 85-acre quarry on ...
The Lower Milford township board of supervisors has decided to go to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court after State Commonwealth Court judges last month overturned the township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.'s quarry proposal, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant414 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March349 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania210 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views