Tags: GHG emitters
Uncertainty Follows EPA Edict Greenhouse gas endangerment finding sparks new requirements for aggregate industry customers. By Carolyn McIntosh On Dec. 7, 2009, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued the final Greenhouse Gas (GHG) endangerment finding under Section 202(a) of the Federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting961 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem923 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve493 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views