Tags: ghost town
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability673 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill544 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]532 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views