Tags: GIS-integrated Asset Management and Capital Improvement Planning (CIP).
The City of Olympia, Wash., has selected VUEWorks Inc.'s software for Web-based, GIS-integrated Asset Management and Capital Improvement Planning (CIP). VUEWorks will be used as Olympia’s city-wide record management system to support a sustainable infrastructure management program that will enable City ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident277 Views