The City of Olympia, Wash., has selected VUEWorks Inc.'s software for Web-based, GIS-integrated Asset Management and Capital Improvement Planning (CIP). VUEWorks will be used as Olympia’s city-wide record management system to support a sustainable infrastructure management program that will enable City ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1285 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1083 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views