The City of Olympia, Wash., has selected VUEWorks Inc.'s software for Web-based, GIS-integrated Asset Management and Capital Improvement Planning (CIP). VUEWorks will be used as Olympia’s city-wide record management system to support a sustainable infrastructure management program that will enable City ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views