The City of Olympia, Wash., has selected VUEWorks Inc.'s software for Web-based, GIS-integrated Asset Management and Capital Improvement Planning (CIP). VUEWorks will be used as Olympia’s city-wide record management system to support a sustainable infrastructure management program that will enable City ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting931 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve375 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views