Tags: Glendale Planning Commission
John F. Long Properties, a developer in West Valley, Arizona, has requested a permit to mine sand and gravel on 100 acres near Glen Harbor Boulevard for 10 to 15 years, according to AZCentral.com. The company wants to mine 50 feet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher501 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views