Tags: Glendale Planning Commission
John F. Long Properties, a developer in West Valley, Arizona, has requested a permit to mine sand and gravel on 100 acres near Glen Harbor Boulevard for 10 to 15 years, according to AZCentral.com. The company wants to mine 50 feet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger453 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views