Tags: Glenn SanGiacomo SAIC senior vice president and business unit general manager
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) awarded Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) a task order to provide information technology (IT) modernization services in support of Portal Modernization Stage Two of FMCSA's IT Modernization Program. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views