Tags: Glenn SanGiacomo SAIC senior vice president and business unit general manager
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) awarded Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) a task order to provide information technology (IT) modernization services in support of Portal Modernization Stage Two of FMCSA's IT Modernization Program. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger330 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views