Tags: Glenn SanGiacomo SAIC senior vice president and business unit general manager
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) awarded Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) a task order to provide information technology (IT) modernization services in support of Portal Modernization Stage Two of FMCSA's IT Modernization Program. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments190 Views