Tags: Glenwood Springs City Council
The Glenwood Springs Planning and Zoning Commission last week unanimously voted to support a proposal to rezone the old Holly Quarry property for future hotel and rail property on Iron Mountain in Colorado, the Post Independent reported. The plan to rezone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views