Tags: Glenwood Springs
The Glenwood Springs Planning and Zoning Commission last week unanimously voted to support a proposal to rezone the old Holly Quarry property for future hotel and rail property on Iron Mountain in Colorado, the Post Independent reported. The plan to rezone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views