Tags: global construction market
Global construction output will grow 70 percent from its current level of $7.5 trillion to $12.7 trillion by 2020, according to a new report by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics. Global Construction 2020 is published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views