Tags: Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics
Global construction output will grow 70 percent from its current level of $7.5 trillion to $12.7 trillion by 2020, according to a new report by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics. Global Construction 2020 is published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views