Tags: Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics
Global construction output will grow 70 percent from its current level of $7.5 trillion to $12.7 trillion by 2020, according to a new report by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics. Global Construction 2020 is published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 891 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views