Tags: global economic situation
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation's October 2011 Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI), released Oct. 21, shows that confidence in the equipment finance market is 50.7, up from the September index of 47.6, indicating some respite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views