Tags: global economic situation
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation's October 2011 Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI), released Oct. 21, shows that confidence in the equipment finance market is 50.7, up from the September index of 47.6, indicating some respite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger329 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views