Tags: global economic situation
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation's October 2011 Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI), released Oct. 21, shows that confidence in the equipment finance market is 50.7, up from the September index of 47.6, indicating some respite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views