Tags: Global Positioning System (GPS) in agriculture and construction equipment
Deere & Company said that a proposal under consideration by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) jeopardizes use of the Global Positioning System (GPS) in agriculture and construction equipment. Deere is a member of the Coalition to Save Our GPS, which, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1035 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration313 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts246 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry209 Views