Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator. Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April647 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views