Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator. Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views