Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
McLanahan Corp. hosted its first Frac Sand Processing School in Eau Claire, Wis., on March 30. The day featured three sessions from McLanahan, including presentations on wet frac sand processing, water management, and plant and equipment maintenance. Each session focused ...
Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views