Tags: Goldman Sachs & Co.
After a proposed hostile takeover of the nation’s top aggregate producer, the company rejects the offer. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials has approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety395 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views