The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is displaying a number of construction and quarry application tires at Booth 11649. “Goodyear is committed to the construction and quarry tire markets,” says David Anckaert, general manager, global OTR tires, Goodyear. “Our strategy is ...
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. says its new G741 MSD truck tire boasts a 33/32-inch tread with a wide footprint, making it perfect for mining and construction applications. Additional features include an aggressive, self-cleaning tread design to help resist mud ...
The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. has launched the fleetHQ "Ask "The Tire Answer Man" blog, exclusively available at http://blog.fleethq.com/. "This unique blog gives fleets and owner-operators an opportunity to interact with Tim Miller, Goodyear's 'Tire Answer Man,' " said Bruce Woodruff, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions183 Views