The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is displaying a number of construction and quarry application tires at Booth 11649. “Goodyear is committed to the construction and quarry tire markets,” says David Anckaert, general manager, global OTR tires, Goodyear. “Our strategy is ...
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. says its new G741 MSD truck tire boasts a 33/32-inch tread with a wide footprint, making it perfect for mining and construction applications. Additional features include an aggressive, self-cleaning tread design to help resist mud ...
The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. has launched the fleetHQ "Ask "The Tire Answer Man" blog, exclusively available at http://blog.fleethq.com/. "This unique blog gives fleets and owner-operators an opportunity to interact with Tim Miller, Goodyear's 'Tire Answer Man,' " said Bruce Woodruff, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views