Tags: Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Granite Construction's proposed Liberty Quarry would help refill California’s depleted coffers, pouring millions of dollars into state and local governments and helping to fund the struggling California State Teachers Retirement System. The nearly bankrupt Golden State is facing a $20 billion ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) today allocated $668 million to 79 transportation projects statewide. The funding includes $152 million for nine projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-Calif.) and approved by voters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability652 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure522 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views