Tags: Gov. Deval Patrick
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has received accolades for his transportation spending plan, but that doesn't mean everyone is ready to sign off on the 10-year $19 billion construction plan. "We must have a meaningful opportunity to review what the Commonwealth can ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Connecticut According to a list of the Plainville’s top 10 taxpayers of 2012, published in The Bristol Press, Tilcon Connecticut is the second highest taxpayer. According to the report, the subsidiary of Oldcastle Materials Group paid more than ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views