Tags: Gov. Deval Patrick
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has received accolades for his transportation spending plan, but that doesn't mean everyone is ready to sign off on the 10-year $19 billion construction plan. "We must have a meaningful opportunity to review what the Commonwealth can ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Connecticut According to a list of the Plainville’s top 10 taxpayers of 2012, published in The Bristol Press, Tilcon Connecticut is the second highest taxpayer. According to the report, the subsidiary of Oldcastle Materials Group paid more than ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs172 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views