Tags: Gov. Deval Patrick
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has received accolades for his transportation spending plan, but that doesn't mean everyone is ready to sign off on the 10-year $19 billion construction plan. "We must have a meaningful opportunity to review what the Commonwealth can ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Connecticut According to a list of the Plainville’s top 10 taxpayers of 2012, published in The Bristol Press, Tilcon Connecticut is the second highest taxpayer. According to the report, the subsidiary of Oldcastle Materials Group paid more than ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views