Tags: Gov. Deval Patrick
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has received accolades for his transportation spending plan, but that doesn't mean everyone is ready to sign off on the 10-year $19 billion construction plan. "We must have a meaningful opportunity to review what the Commonwealth can ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Connecticut According to a list of the Plainville’s top 10 taxpayers of 2012, published in The Bristol Press, Tilcon Connecticut is the second highest taxpayer. According to the report, the subsidiary of Oldcastle Materials Group paid more than ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views