Tags: Gov. Tom Corbett’s Transportation Funding Advisory Commission
The trade association representing Pennsylvania's highway construction industry has strongly endorsed the recommendations of Gov. Tom Corbett's Transportation Funding Advisory Commission. Robert Latham, executive vice president of Associated Pennsylvania Constructors (APCST) and a member of the Commission, said the benefits to residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views