Tags: Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining Metallurgy and Exploration
The mining industry is expected to lose more than half of its skilled laborers by 2029, according to a report update released Wednesday from the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The technical ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views