Tags: government support of surface transportation
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports President Barack Obama's message to Congress in his address on Sept. 8 that calls for a $50 billion investment in transportation infrastructure to boost the nation's struggling economy. AASHTO Executive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views