Tags: Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
During the Kansas Aggregate Producers Association meeting in January, Hamm, Inc. of Perry, Kans., was awarded the 2014 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation work at its Overbrook Quarry in Osage County. Hamm operated the quarry intermittently for a ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding211 Views