Tags: Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
During the Kansas Aggregate Producers Association meeting in January, Hamm, Inc. of Perry, Kans., was awarded the 2014 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation work at its Overbrook Quarry in Osage County. Hamm operated the quarry intermittently for a ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success610 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views