Tags: Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
During the Kansas Aggregate Producers Association meeting in January, Hamm, Inc. of Perry, Kans., was awarded the 2014 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation work at its Overbrook Quarry in Osage County. Hamm operated the quarry intermittently for a ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views