Tags: Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
During the Kansas Aggregate Producers Association meeting in January, Hamm, Inc. of Perry, Kans., was awarded the 2014 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation work at its Overbrook Quarry in Osage County. Hamm operated the quarry intermittently for a ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views