Tags: Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
During the Kansas Aggregate Producers Association meeting in January, Hamm, Inc. of Perry, Kans., was awarded the 2014 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation work at its Overbrook Quarry in Osage County. Hamm operated the quarry intermittently for a ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views