Tags: Graham Hardwick
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Co., on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Mass. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs back to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views