Tags: Graham Hardwick
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Co., on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Mass. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs back to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views