Tags: Grand Junction assistant financial operations manager Jay Valentine
The City of Grand Junction, Colo., recently accepted delivery of four natural gas-powered MACK TerraPro Low Entry refuse trucks – the first natural gas refuse trucks to operate in Western Colorado, according to Mack. “Grand Junction is committed to clean air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1948 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC813 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views