Tags: Grand Junction assistant financial operations manager Jay Valentine
The City of Grand Junction, Colo., recently accepted delivery of four natural gas-powered MACK TerraPro Low Entry refuse trucks – the first natural gas refuse trucks to operate in Western Colorado, according to Mack. “Grand Junction is committed to clean air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader516 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years266 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views
- Syar proposes Napa Valley quarry expansion111 Views