Tags: Granite Construction Co. lawsuit with City of San Diego
Granite Construction Co. has settled with the City of San Diego to end a civil lawsuit related to a 2007 debris removal contract. Granite has agreed to pay the city a total of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant472 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March361 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania243 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call188 Views