Tags: Granite Construction quarterly divident
Granite Construction Incorporated's Board of Directors on Jan. 20 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share. The dividend is payable on April 15, 2011 for shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2011.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views