Tags: Granite Construction to acquire Kenny Construction for $130 million
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. plans to acquire Kenny Construction Co. for $130 million, Granite announced in a Dec. 28 written statement. Founded in 1927, Kenny is a privately-owned, Northbrook, Ill.-based company with about 425 employees. Kenny offers a comprehensive range ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views