Tags: Granite Construction to acquire Kenny Construction for $130 million
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. plans to acquire Kenny Construction Co. for $130 million, Granite announced in a Dec. 28 written statement. Founded in 1927, Kenny is a privately-owned, Northbrook, Ill.-based company with about 425 employees. Kenny offers a comprehensive range ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views