Tags: Granite Construction to acquire Kenny Construction for $130 million
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. plans to acquire Kenny Construction Co. for $130 million, Granite announced in a Dec. 28 written statement. Founded in 1927, Kenny is a privately-owned, Northbrook, Ill.-based company with about 425 employees. Kenny offers a comprehensive range ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views