Tags: Granite Construction to acquire Kenny Construction for $130 million
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. plans to acquire Kenny Construction Co. for $130 million, Granite announced in a Dec. 28 written statement. Founded in 1927, Kenny is a privately-owned, Northbrook, Ill.-based company with about 425 employees. Kenny offers a comprehensive range ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views