Tags: Granite joins advisory board to develop infrastructure sustainability rating system
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (May 14, 2012) — Granite Construction Inc. recently joined the Sustainability Infrastructure Advisory Board (SIAB) at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design (GSD) to help develop and promote a rating system to measure the sustainability of infrastructure projects nationwide. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1072 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry558 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views