Tags: Granite joins advisory board to develop infrastructure sustainability rating system
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (May 14, 2012) — Granite Construction Inc. recently joined the Sustainability Infrastructure Advisory Board (SIAB) at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design (GSD) to help develop and promote a rating system to measure the sustainability of infrastructure projects nationwide. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views