Tags: Granite joins advisory board to develop infrastructure sustainability rating system
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (May 14, 2012) — Granite Construction Inc. recently joined the Sustainability Infrastructure Advisory Board (SIAB) at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design (GSD) to help develop and promote a rating system to measure the sustainability of infrastructure projects nationwide. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views