Tags: Granite joins advisory board to develop infrastructure sustainability rating system
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (May 14, 2012) — Granite Construction Inc. recently joined the Sustainability Infrastructure Advisory Board (SIAB) at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design (GSD) to help develop and promote a rating system to measure the sustainability of infrastructure projects nationwide. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views