Tags: Granite joins advisory board to develop infrastructure sustainability rating system
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (May 14, 2012) — Granite Construction Inc. recently joined the Sustainability Infrastructure Advisory Board (SIAB) at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design (GSD) to help develop and promote a rating system to measure the sustainability of infrastructure projects nationwide. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views