Tags: Granite President and CEO James H. Roberts i
Granite Construction Inc.'s joint venture with Yaquina River Contractors (YRC) received a Notice of Default from the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) relating to the U.S. ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction is taking "actions to reduce its cost structure, enhance operating efficiencies and strengthen the business to achieve long-term profitable growth." As part of its "Enterprise Improvement Plan," the Granite is cutting about 227 employees, or about 13 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views