Tags: Granite President and CEO James H. Roberts i
Granite Construction Inc.'s joint venture with Yaquina River Contractors (YRC) received a Notice of Default from the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) relating to the U.S. ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction is taking "actions to reduce its cost structure, enhance operating efficiencies and strengthen the business to achieve long-term profitable growth." As part of its "Enterprise Improvement Plan," the Granite is cutting about 227 employees, or about 13 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views