Tags: Granite president and CEO James H. Roberts
Granite Construction's joint venture, Yaquina River Constructors (YRC), and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) have resolved their claims in a settlement that includes a mutually agreed termination of the ODOT-YRC design-build contract on the U.S. 20 Pioneer Mountain to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta279 Views