Tags: grant money
The Mine Safety and Health Administration is offering $500,000 in grant money for mining operations — surface and underground that produce coal, metal, and minerals — to develop training and training materials for emergency preparedness and haulage safety. According to the Charleston ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views