Tags: grant money
The Mine Safety and Health Administration is offering $500,000 in grant money for mining operations — surface and underground that produce coal, metal, and minerals — to develop training and training materials for emergency preparedness and haulage safety. According to the Charleston ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views