Tags: grant money
The Mine Safety and Health Administration is offering $500,000 in grant money for mining operations — surface and underground that produce coal, metal, and minerals — to develop training and training materials for emergency preparedness and haulage safety. According to the Charleston ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry457 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction449 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way273 Views