Tags: grant money
The Mine Safety and Health Administration is offering $500,000 in grant money for mining operations — surface and underground that produce coal, metal, and minerals — to develop training and training materials for emergency preparedness and haulage safety. According to the Charleston ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views