The state of Michigan is planning to turn a large portion of Spring Mill Mine into a grasslands habitat that would become home to endangered birds and mammals. The state Department of Natural Resources plans to seek bids reshape and recontour the 550-acre long-dormant ...
Lafarge’s Wildlife at Work certification shows how aggregate operations can coexist in harmony with the environment. Acompany’s gravel pit one day is another person’s wildlife-filled park down the line. Lafarge has partnered with the Wildlife Habitat Council (WHC) to turn mined- out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views