The state of Michigan is planning to turn a large portion of Spring Mill Mine into a grasslands habitat that would become home to endangered birds and mammals. The state Department of Natural Resources plans to seek bids reshape and recontour the 550-acre long-dormant ...
Lafarge’s Wildlife at Work certification shows how aggregate operations can coexist in harmony with the environment. Acompany’s gravel pit one day is another person’s wildlife-filled park down the line. Lafarge has partnered with the Wildlife Habitat Council (WHC) to turn mined- out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views