During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual convention, much of the focus was on people within the industry. Current leaders were recognized for their service, and David Stillman, author of When Generations Collide: ...
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has unveiled a grassroots-focused educational video and website, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The video and website, which are part of ARTBA’s “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign, aim to teach transportation ...
Three individuals were recognized for their advocacy efforts at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Honors Award Ceremony. “Growing Forward,” a grassroots recognition program, recognizes association member participation on issues such as transportation reauthorization and other legislative initiatives ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views