Tags: grassy uplands and wildlife habitat areas. The majority of surface water runoff flows into reclaimed pond areas used for irrigation water. These retention areas prevent sediment and fertilizer from
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Co. have been recognized with state/industry awards for innovative reclamation practices. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views