Tags: gravel dredge operation accident
On Aug. 14, 2010, a 23 year-old dredge operator with four years of experience died at a Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation in Oklahoma. The victim and another miner were pulling a small boat from a dredge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views