Tags: gravel dredge operation accident
On Aug. 14, 2010, a 23 year-old dredge operator with four years of experience died at a Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation in Oklahoma. The victim and another miner were pulling a small boat from a dredge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views