Tags: gravel dredge operation accident
On Aug. 14, 2010, a 23 year-old dredge operator with four years of experience died at a Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation in Oklahoma. The victim and another miner were pulling a small boat from a dredge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers393 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award183 Views