Tags: gravel mine and pit
The city of Maple Grove, Minnesota, is holding off for at least a year redevelopment plans for about 1,100 acres of gravel mines and pits into approximately 600 acres of offices and warehouses , the Star Tribune reported. The city wanted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety356 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views