Tags: gravel mine and pit
The city of Maple Grove, Minnesota, is holding off for at least a year redevelopment plans for about 1,100 acres of gravel mines and pits into approximately 600 acres of offices and warehouses , the Star Tribune reported. The city wanted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views