Tags: gravel mine land redevelopment
The city of Maple Grove, Minnesota, is holding off for at least a year redevelopment plans for about 1,100 acres of gravel mines and pits into approximately 600 acres of offices and warehouses , the Star Tribune reported. The city wanted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views