Grayslake village trustees last week agreed to annex and zone a nearby unincorporated Vulcan Materials property, an effort which is aimed help eliminate asphalt odors residents have complained about, according to the Lake County News-Sun. The Vulcan property is not yet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill923 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure556 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches441 Views